Saturday 25 February 2012

Uniko Studio Shop Update

WOW! Uniko Studio is only 2 weeks old and already the TIME stamp set is SOLD OUT! 

Don't PANIC though if you haven't got yours yet as it is available for pre-order and will be in stock again on the 9th March! 

NEW sets will be released around the end of March - beginning of April, so keep watching for Sneak Peeks soon! 

Hopefully, I will be back in action next week posting projects. I am feeling a little unwell and have been using what energy I have designing FAB NEW stamp sets for release this year!

Don't forget there is still time to enter the Blinkie giveaway and shout it out to your blogging friends to join in on the fun - the more the merrier! 

Have you bought a Uniko Studio stamp set? Why not drop me an email and send a link to your blog showing everyone how you have used the stamps! Today I received a lovely email with a link from Gayatri in Australia who received her Uniko Studio stamps and made this beauty HERE

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - I'm off to rest up a lil more! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated