Sunday 4 March 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Happy Sunday!

Well, if there is one thing I LOVE about Sundays it has to be my Sunday Dinner! LOL! But, your not here to read about that! I'm guessing your here to see who the lucky winner is of the Uniko Studio stamp set of their choice be it Time or Extra Time or one from the upcoming release!

Drumroll please .....




That means LINBY you are the lucky winner. Send me an email with your stamp set choice and address! Thank you for participating in the giveaway and spreading the word about Uniko Studio. I'm sure I will have another giveaway of some sort once the NEW stamps have been released so keep your peepers open! 

So, how about a bit of eye candy seeing as you are here ...




I made this lil number Saturday afternoon as I was in the inky groove and was using up scraps which were out on the desk. I don't do this enough and have a BIG box of CS scraps to use up! 

This card doesn't need much explaining really! I just used the taller clock hand from Extra Time and stamped off the side of the CS and evenly apart in 4 different ink colours and then stamped the Best Wishes sentiment in the same colour next to it. I use the grid paper stack from SU! to craft on and so it was easy to line the stamped image apart and straight!

I then used a left over banner die cut to stamp the sentiment Happy Birthday from the Time Set & adhere it to the card using foam pads. Some black gems and a lil bulldog clip from SU! and I was done.

Well, I'm back at the drawing board today in the Studio designing some lovely stamps which I can't wait to share with you all! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day!

Hugs






4 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated