Wednesday 30 May 2012

CAS-ual Dad ...

Happy Wednesday!

I'm back today with another Man-tastic card to share! This time I used the current challenge over on CAS-ual Fridays. The challenge over there is CAS masculine cards using designer paper. A perfect challenge to whip up those needed Dad's day cards! 

Here is my card ...




This card is VERY similar to the one I shared on Monday HERE. On Monday's card I used the punched out letters of 'dad', today I have used the negative. Again, I have used the NEW digital downloadable Classics patterned paper from Uniko Studio, available HERE

They work perfectly for masculine cards along with Patriotic cards! With the up coming celebrations of The Queens Diamond Jubilee they are half price on the website too! Hurry though as it's only for a limited TIME! 

Well, I'm off to work in a shop called Folio. You can read a little bit about this HERE on my friend Lauren's blog! I will do a post about it in the coming weeks! 

Anyway, must dash! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Those polka dots are to die for! Perfect for the cool, hipster dad! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you've done here. The polka dots and window and button and string! Wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Hi Beverley! Love this awesome design! So glad that you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this!!!!!
    I'm so glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated