Friday 22 June 2012

Card Patterns

Happy Friday!

This week has certainly flown by for me as it has been jam packed full of fun days out, with friends, family & good work days! I'm looking forward to the weekend to slow down a little & relax!

Anyway, I have a card to share with you today that uses the current sketch over on Card Patterns. This is the sketch ...




And here is my card ...




There is quite a bit of pattern on this card for me a CAS kinda girl, but there is still some white space in there!! I started out by choosing a patterned paper from Joyful Butterfly digital collection. I then used the colours in the paper collection to build my card. 

I used 3 of the small doilies from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time & the Sentiment is from Extra Time. The border punch is SU! and the flowers are die cut using PTI Beautiful Blooms dies. It's certainly a cheery card & I'm pleased with the results! 

Thats all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with another card to share! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs



3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Such a pretty combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the colours. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated