Sunday 17 June 2012

To all the Dads ...

Happy Fathers Day!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I'm back today to share a card I made using the current ColourQ #141 challenge colours. The photo below shows the colours & inspiration ...




Though the inspiration photo shows the green as the focus colour I kept it to a minimum on my card ...




I purposely only put 'Dad' on the tag so that the card can be used for other occasions other than Fathers Day. I really like the bold striped panel and will definitely use this LO again. As this card was so quick & simple I made another card using the same colour combo but with a little bit more green!




Again I have used the Time & Extra Time stamp sets on this card. I really must release some more masculine themed products!! Watch this space - no pun intended! Lol!

We're off out today to take my FIL to be out for Sunday dinner, it'll be the first Fathers Day in about 2 years that he is home & not away working. We went to the movies on Wednesday as a pre Fathers Day celebration to see Prometheus, it was a really good film.

I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you may be doing. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are equally lovely, Beverley, love the design on the second one and the more green, I love Lucky Limeade! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card. Hope you have a lovely Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this weeks colors. I love the gears..perfect for a masculine card. Enjoy you day and thank you for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these! I would love a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated