Tuesday 10 July 2012

July 2012 Sneak Peek 4

Hello!

Today I have the last July 2012 Sneak Peek to share with you ...




This final sneak peek is of a coordinating digital downloadable patterned paper collection to the first sneak peek I showed you HERE. This collection features 2 designs in 8 fabulous colours. These papers will work FAB on their own but combine them with the stamp set for even more possibilities! 

This NEW product along with all the peeks I've shown so far will be revealed HERE on the blog tomorrow & will be available for purchase tomorrow HERE on the website!

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pastel shades Beverly, I'm looking forward to seeing the stamp set that matches these yummy papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Bev and knowing you I'll bet they work with the SU papers and inks too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated