Monday 16 July 2012

Lucky No.3

Good Monday Morning!

How are we all? I hope your all good & that Monday has gotten off to a good start. My Monday mornings seem to come round SO quick after my Fridays! Anyway, I'm back today with a Lucky No.3 One Layer Wonder card to share with you all.

The current challenge over on "Less Is More" HERE is a one layer card which features 3 of something...




My card features 3 flowers & 3 gems! The number 3 is my favourite number so I just had to join in with the challenge! I'm reusing a card LO I have featured before HERE & I also incorporated another challenge into my card which is the current Spark Your Creative Spirit Colour Challenge HERE & seen below.




The stamps I used for my card are the medium graphic flower from Time and the sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday.

Thats all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow, same time, same place! There is much to be done today in The Studio as I have some wedding invitations to finish & some NEW stamp designs to finalise! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the masking technique and the colours are beautiful, Bev! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley, This card is CAS but so pretty. The gems add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this (I always think of those flowers in black, but they look fab in colour!!) And I love the peek of red from the inside of the card - makes me think of Louboutin shoes (how the heck do you spell that?!) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous! I do like these flowers and touch of bling. Great combination of challenges! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card. Pretty flowers and I like how you have placed the sentiment. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Beverley!
    Great design and lovely colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card for two of the great challenge sites Beverley......Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS design BEv!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensational card Beverley
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. You inspired me, but I think I might try again and keep all the white space that you did. http://maricarharris.blogspot.com/2012/07/inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated