Monday 13 August 2012

Bingo!

Hello!

Happy Monday, I hope you all had a lovely weekend & are ready for the week ahead. It was a quiet but summery weekend here in The Studio and it's full steam ahead on lots of projects & much designing to be done. 

So with that in mind on to todays card ...




For today's card I used the current bingo challenge over on Addicted To Stamps HERE & seen below. I've never participated in a bingo challenge before but I am seeing them around so thought I'd join in on the fun.




I chose the vertical line on the right hand side of the bingo card for my card. Flowers was easy, Pure Florals: Gerbera is perfect! Here's a close up of the embossing on the card as it's hard to see in the first photo...




I used Versamark ink & heat embossed the Gerbera's with Crystal embossing powder for a lovely sparkly finish. 

Thats all from me today, but I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share! If you missed it over the weekend there is some blog candy HERE on the blog up for grabs! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Gerbera
Accessories: SU! Ribbon, Crystal Embossing Powder



6 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley thank you so much for joining us at ATS with this beautifully stylish card, the embossing is so pretty as is that lovely stamp so elegant. Thank you for sharing and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Beverley - thanks for taking part in our bingo challenge at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Beverley, great layout, very elegant card!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that 'Wonderful You' card Beverley, its gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing is absolutely gorgeous and I love the classy elegance of your card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove embossing and you have done it beautifully. Just a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated