Monday 22 October 2012

Bursting with THANKS!

Hey!

Monday's have never been my favourite day of the week and if your the same I have a card to share with you that uses a BRIGHT and cheery colour combination...




This is colour combination seems to be one of my go to combinations and I kinda like it! I started this card by using the current Retro Sketch sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card...




The die is Tilda Swirl from Memory Box and I have had it for quite some time but have never gotten round to using it, I have to admit I probably have a lot of supplies that haven't seen day light! Anyway, this die is wonderful for adding a 1 3/4" circle to the centre as plenty of those bursting petals still show. I selected one of the labels from Label Love: Thank you and added of the THANKS sentiments from the same set. The circle label is adhered to the die cut using foam pads and then just the centre of the die cut is adhered flat to the card.




That's all from me today, I'm off for a walk to the Post Office this morning and then a day of drawing and designing :) I hope you all have a good day, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise & Hawaiian Shores
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: Tilda Swirl Memory Box Die, PTI Medium Scallop Border Die, Foam Adhesive and Rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Challenge card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bev, just like a summer sunrise, if I remember rightly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- this is so cheery. absolutely fabulous colors and i hope you had a productive day of drawing. i can't wait to see what you whip up!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated