Wednesday 13 February 2013

Birthday Boys...

Hey!

I'm back today to announce the winner of the February 2013 Release, but before I do I have a few projects using Label Love: Birthday to share...




I decided to make a few cards for the boys using the set & combined a few previously released Uniko Studio sets along with them. Not my usual go to colour but I fancied using green. I used 2 stamps from TIME to create the stamped circles on both the base card & matt layer. The present is embossed with Detail White embossing powder for a bit of extra oomph!

For my next card I decided to ink up Wonderful Washi, it's been a while...




I started out with the chevron Washi ribbon & stamped it first in Smokey Shadow ink down the side of a matt layer of white CS and then stamped it again in Going Grey ink. The label is stamped in Lucky Limeade & adhered using foam adhesive. I added a mini bulldog clip to add a finishing touch.

Two easy CAS cards for the men!

Ok, so now it's time to announce the winner of the February 2013 Release prize in which the lucky person has won the entire Feb product release! All the comments were counted in order of the blog hop & entered into the random number generator & the winner is.... Drumroll please....




Number 82 in the comments is...

I love all of these, they are all so different, but my fave has to be the balloons, what a great way to stamp them. Fab job :)

Congratulations Neets B! Drop me an email (link to my email on right hand side of blog) with your postal address & I'll get your stamps to you. I will also email you all the lovely digital goodies that were released this month!

There is still one more giveaway going on HERE over on Facebook where you could win the Paper Crafts Stamp It! 3 Ways magazine in which Uniko Studio was featured!



That's all from me today here on the blog, but I will be back tomorrow with some LOVELY projects!! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

Supplies:

Green Circles Birthday
Card Stock: PTI Spring Moss
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, SU! Old Olive. Versamark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Foam Adhesive, PTI Ripe Avocado Twill Ribbon, Detail White EP

Chevrons & Polka Dots
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, SU! Going Grey & Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi, Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Foam Adhesive. SU! Mini Bulldog clip

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Beverley, got a big smile on my face, can't believe I won! You've made my day :) x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated