Friday 1 March 2013

Friday Bonus Post!

Hey!

I had a little inky time before I got sketchy earlier today and made this quick card...




I joined in on a couple of challenges for this card, the current Retro Sketch HERE and seen below which was to choose a sketch from their 1st year of sketches. I chose one I hadn't played along with.




I also joined in on the current The Play Date Cafe challenge HERE and seen below which uses some yummy Spring colours.




Thanks for popping by again!
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Apricot Appeal & Pool Party
Ink: SU! Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies, Decorative Doilies The Hands Of Time & Extra Time
Accessories: SU! Pool Party Bakers Twine, Rhinestone from stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS Beverley - LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated