Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hey!

Hey Everyone!

Today I have another scheduled post & a simple floral card to share with you all...




I've used a mix of Uniko Studio stamp sets on this card. I started out by stamping a Wonderful Washi ribbon down the side of a white card base using Smokey Shadow ink. I then stamped the 'Hey!' sentiment on to a white piece of CS and die cut it using a Sizzix circle die post stamping, so that I could position the sentiment to leave room to adhere a cluster of leaves & flowers from Natures Treasures 1 and Flower Power #2.




Thats all from me today & thank you for stopping by :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise & Smokey Shadow. SU! Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Sizzix Circle Die, Foam Adhesive & Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. The washi tape stamp is amazing and is definitely on my wish list for my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the washi tape stamp. Might be on my wishlist now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Bev! The washi tape stamp is brilliant, and those flowers absolutely stunning! Day brightened simply by seeing this! Thank you!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Bev-So pretty and that Washi stamp is fabulous!
    Just catching up a bit-Hope you are having an amazing time :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :) love the washi stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Beverley, so sweet and simple! :)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated