Thursday 26 September 2013

Thank you

Good morning!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  I really love heat embossing.  It's lots of fun and produces great results.  I can't get enough of the Graphic Flower Dies, so I used them, once again, for this card.  I cut all three sizes from some bright green cardstock, and used neon purple embossing powder for the stamped flowers.  I layered the three flowers atop some super cool leaves that I found in the Silhouette store.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a purple cardstock layer, then embossed that layer with an embossing folder.  I backed it with a layer of craft foam and adhered it to my green card base.  I attached the flower and finished it off with a little white pearl.


Thanks for stopping by today!

DDGFfromTimeprodPicTimeWebsitePicAllOccasionSentiments3ProdPic

2 comments:

  1. WOW! what a zingy happy card - reminds me a bit of a Catherine Wheel firework! The purple and yellow are not two colours I would think of together, but they do work really well. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated