Tuesday 22 October 2013

Introducing... Background Builders Christmas

Hey!

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday both here on the blog and on Facebook, it makes me happy that it's not just me & the DT that are excited about the release!! I'm also super happy that you've stopped by for the next product introduction. Today I am introducing Background Builders: Christmas...




It wouldn't be a Christmas release without a background builder set! This set features eight background building strips, you caught a peek at two of them on yesterdays post HERE and here are another two on this first card.




I've one more card to share today using another one of the stamps contained in the set & I went a little super CAS for this card!




A simple sentiment strip & some sparkly coloured trees! Below is a closer look at the detail...





Both the cards I've shared today are a perfect fit for the current 'Less is More' challenge HERE whose theme is TREES! 

Aimes & Taheerah are joining me again with todays introduction, so be sure to check out their blogs for more inspiration & see how they've used the set...



I will be back tomorrow with more to share & another product introduction. Until then THANK YOU for stopping by :)

This set along with all the products I'm introducing this week will be available to purchase HERE on Saturday 26th October at 9 am

15 comments:

  1. Stars, Xmas trees, holly, snowflakes... Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great set. Love that row of cute Xmas trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these background builder stamps, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very useful set of stamps. I like the first card very much using just the trees, very effective. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. I was surfing the net looking for something like this yesterday! Can't wait until it's released.

    Wendy M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of these. Was going to say especially the CAS card, but I've just had another look and can't choose between them. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely builder stamps. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beverly, these cards are such a delight! First 'blog stop' this blustery morning and you've brightened my day with these gems already! Love the wee trees, the sentiments, the glitter. Fabulous pair to showcase a fabulous set!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love building backgrounds, looking forward to see the rest of the set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun set! I am loving this, especially after I saw Taheerah's card this AM, she rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy cards Beverley ... so excited to see these products in your store at the weekend. Love Aimes card too with the traditional holly border x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear! I don't usually buy Christmas stamps but don't think I am going to be able to help myself! Love all your cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are both beautiful!! I love this background builder Set!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love those little trees. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated