Thursday 26 May 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #175

Hey!

I'm here today with my Design Team card for the new CAS Colours & Sketches challenge seen HERE and below. This week our hostess Caro has challenged us with a sketch...




Caro would like to see the 5 elements of differing sizes in the diagonal on your cards. Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch as desired. This is what I came up with...




This sketch certainly stumped me for a while, I wanted to do something a little different at first but it didn't work out. So as you can see I reached for a collection of Uniko heart stamps for my card. The flower heart and largest outline flower are from Always & Forever with the smaller trio from Flower Power #3.




I decided I needed a little extra help with my creativity and turned to Color Throwdown for my colours seen HERE and below.



That's all from me today, be sure to check out the rest of the CC&S DT samples over HERE and also to join in on the challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery and look forward to being inspired by you all :)




7 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fading hearts as they trail into the distance! Beautiful take on the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of stamps Bev, always love seeing that large Always & Forever heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfectly CAs and so beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev - I love the hearts, fading off into the distance and the sparkle that you've added to them. Really beautifully CAS. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hearts work so well with this sketch, good call
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the hearts and the sparkle and the use of the colours. Caro x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated