Monday 10 October 2016

Winner & a card...

Hey!

Happy Monday! I do hope your week has got off to a good start? Mine has been a little crazy today, with the beans running wild at playgroup and then leaving a whirlwind of destruction in the front room, as the weather has been too miserable to play outside. Apart from that it's been good!

Anyway, I'm here this evening to announce the winner of the Sept/Oct Release Blog Hop - YAY! Thank you SO much to everyone who hopped and commented along the way, they are all appreciated.

Random.org has helped me pick a lucky comment and that lucky commenter is...

Wow! Beautiful cards! I especially love your monochromatic beauty!

Congratulations Michelle! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address no later than Monday 24th October and I will get your winning goodies on their way to you!

Before I go, how about a card...



I saw the new challenge over at AAA Cards seen HERE and below last night and I was inspired by the pinwheel and rainbow of bright colours. It reminded me of the large mandala from Marvellous Mehndi, so I began colouring it using my bright SU! markers. The colouring was quite time consuming, so it meant I didn't finish up the card till tonight. 




Too late to enter it into the Freshly Made Sketch gallery HERE, it was such a fun layout and so versatile, Oh well! 




I have been keeping up with my card a day challenge, but I can't share all the cards just yet, as they are for my last class at The Paperlane on Saturday. 

Yep, you've read it correctly, it'll be my last class. I have taken the tough decision to stop them, even though I love doing them to concentrate my time on other areas of Uniko and bring new exciting opportunities for a wider customer base. 

I'd like to thank everyone who has come to one of my classes over the 4 years of doing them, I have enjoyed showing you new techniques and ways to use your Uniko goodies, as well as getting to know you and call you my friends. I hope that you will all stay in touch and(fingers crossed) will enjoy what I have planned ;)

Ok, that's all from me today, I must get a wriggle on and get a bit more work done before my eyes say it's time to call it a night! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Uniko Clear Stamps: Marvellous Mehndi and Simply Said II
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Card: SU! Whisper White. Black from stash.
Accessories: SU! Markers, Mama Elephant Die and Foam Adhesive.




9 comments:

  1. Superb colouring Bev, so detailed. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bev! I'm so thrilled to be the winner. :-) Your card is stunning. Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Michelle!!!
    Wow! Amazing card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great in all the beautiful colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WOW! and WOW! Bev this is just perfect and a fantastically clever idea on the photo inspiration. Hmmm! wish I'd thought of that but had my card ready before the sets arrived I think!!! thanks for playing along with us at AAA cards this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Michelle.

    Love your zingy colourful card too.

    It IS a hard decision giving up card classes isn't it? But I look forward to hearing what exciting news you have for Uniko.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgeous card Bev ! I love this stamp set as well as all the new release ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Michelle and I love your wonderful brightly coloured mandala Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated