Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy 5th Birthday Uniko!

Happy Birthday Uniko!



Today we are celebrating Uniko's 5th Birthday. I can't quite believe that Uniko has made it this far! What an amazing 5 years it has been... 



Since I began this adventure back in 2012 awesome life events have taken place. From getting married in Hawaii in Sept 2013 to having twins in Sept 2014 and moving house in Feb 2015! Many of you have been with me since the beginning and have been a part of these along with being truly valued customers and supporters of myself and Uniko.


THANK YOU

Without you Uniko wouldn't be celebrating today, so to show my appreciation I am offering FREE Worldwide Shipping, this weekend!



Usually by now, I would have shared sneak peeks, introduced new products and had a release blog hop today and every other 11th of the month.




This year I have decided to take the pressure off myself a little bit by not having a 'set' schedule for new releases. Being a full time mummy to 2 two and a half year olds has enough stresses of it's own! 


So, instead we have a Birthday Linky Party! 



All you need to do is create a birthday card and link it up via the Linky Tool at the bottom of the post.  The Design Team and I have got the party started and created some birthday cards to inspire you. Be sure to stop on by the blogs via the links and leave some LOVE :)




CLICK HERE to see more from Bev



CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane



CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


Now, it wouldn't be a party without prizes, right? 

  • Main Winner Chosen By the DT - FULL Feb 2017 Release Stamps
  • Random Uniko Stamps Winner - £25 eGift Certificate 
  • Top 3 Chosen By DT - In Stock £4 Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing

You've got plenty of time to join in, the deadline for submission is Midnight GMT Friday 10th March 2017. Winners will be announced Friday 17th March 2017.

32 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Uniko!
    May there be many more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday! I only discovered Uniko last year, but I'm hoping to see much more of Uniko in the years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Wishing you continuing success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Beverly on 5 years of Uniko.
    Your DTeam made some wonderfull cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 5th birthday and also the wonderful things that have happened in your life. Thanks for the free postage - I've justt been over to the shop and placed an order and I'll be back later to join in with a card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for 5 years, amazing and thoroughly deserved, happy, happy birthday and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! WOW time flys :) Trust there will be many more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday uniko :) wish you loads of success and creative joy!! What a fun event!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th Birthday and wishes for many more birthdays to come! Your fabulous products, exceptional customer service, abundant creativity and positive, enthusiastic personality are the keys to your success! You and Uniko: two of my favourite things *grin* Gorgeous blending on your birthday card; perfect for the bold sentiment, that I adore!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest of Birthday wishes to Uniko and a big "Well Done" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 5th Birthday Uniko and Wishing many more to come with loads of creativity and inspirations!
    Fabulous job done by DT's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Happy Birthday!! Great cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 5th Birthday Uniko!! Wishing you more years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 5th Birthday! (I had a few issues with Mr. Linky..could you please delete my multiple copies...so sorry!)
    :) Indy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow 5 years what a milestone! Congrats Bev! And many years to come! As long as you enjoy the combi of working and being a full-time mom we look forward to every new release that you find time for :)! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Bev. Amazing achievement with everything else that's gone on during the 5 years. You are a STAR. Looking forward to lots more stamp releases to come.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joyeux Anniversaire Uniko ! Wonderful cards from all of you and lots of inspiration ! Wishing you the best for the coming year !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy happy Birthday Uniko! You've produced some gorgeous sets over those years! Here's to an even more successful next 5 years! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous colour combo and love that popped up balloon. Superb blending too x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Bev, on five fantastic years of fabulous products, great service and wonderful inspiration! Here's to the next five! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your 5th anniversary. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Apologies for the double post!!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy 5th birthday, and thank you for all the inspiration! I'm sorry my card appears in the gallery twice - can you delete one please? Mr Linky told me my upload had failed and I needed to do it again - and like a fool, I believed him!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Uniko! 5 years is an awesome reason to celebrate! Wishing you many more years of success! I love your stamps! I say keep doing what you're doing - it's definitely working!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations !!! I have entered now, :) / Angelica G x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi again :) hmm.. i see that my picture does not show (nr 18, my entry) But the link to my Instagram works! What did I do wrong lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy 5th Birthday to Uniko.. Many Congratulation to you Bev..

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had an error message whilst trying to link up so I tried again and although I got the same error message again, the system did link my post both times!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated