Wednesday 3 May 2017

Introducing... Background Blocks Doodle Flower & Horizontal Stripe

YAY!

I'm SO happy that you have stopped by today, as here at Uniko preparations for the May product release are well underway. We have had all the sneak peeks at the 4 clear stamp sets being released and NOW it is time for the Design Team and I to introduce them to you.

Today, myself and my AWESOME Design Team are introducing TWO clear stamp sets, Background Blocks Doodle Flower & Horizontal Stripe. These two sets have so many fun possibilities and can be used and paired with all sorts of stamps and paper crafting goodies.

Firstly here is a look at Background Blocks Doodle Flower...




This is such a fun stamp with lots of possibilities! For my card above I simply stamped it in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and selected 3 Stampin' Up! bright markers (Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise & Melon Mambo) to colour within the edges of the petal loops. I then added some matching SU! enamel dots to the flower centres. The sentiment is from Simply Said.




And how about a look at Background Blocks Horizontal Stripe...




I've started with a straight forward & CAS card using this stamp ;) I simply stamped the striped BG in Lawn Fawn Merman ink and then over stamped with Pure Florals: Cosmos in VersaFine Onyx Black ink. The sentiment is from a clear stamp set we will be introducing on Friday and again I added a few enamel dots to finish the card off.




That's all from me here, but be sure to hop along all the Design Team blogs and leave a comment along the way, as you never know you might just win a random prize! I know for sure that you won't be disappointed the Design Team have created a bountiful wealth of inspiration :)



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley




CLICK HERE to see more from Deborah




CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey




CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah G




CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P


I do hope you have enjoyed the hop and seeing the possibilities this clear stamp set has? This set along with the three others we are introducing this week will be available HERE for you to purchase on Saturday 6th May at 9am GMT.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 1 & 2nd May, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 3rd -5th May, here you will see a closer look at the clear stamp sets being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 6th May 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these new clear stamp sets :)

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Bev! Love the fun bright colours of your first card & love the touches of coral teamed with the turquoise & the outlined cosmos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Rocking your own stamps as usual Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards :) those flowers are so cute and the stripes are very versatile, can be used in so many ways. Love that.
    Hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely marvelous showcases of wonderfully versatile sets! Stripes and flowers...must haves!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love what I see ! Gorgeous cards as usual ! This doodle background is so cute ! Not good for my wallet ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doodle flower stamp. I can tell that is going to be on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards you created Bev! The outlined cosmos with the stripes is my fav here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh awesome stamps! Lovely cards too! Will pop round the DT later! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev - as always your cards are simply fab! I do like the pretty doodle flower card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers.
    So many color combinations
    are possible for a different
    look on each card.
    The flower stamped on the lines
    is so pretty. Going to do
    more of that.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated