Saturday 6 May 2017

Uniko Sponsors "Less is More"

Hey!

I'm super duper pleased you have popped by this morning as it is not only the May Release Day here at Uniko at 9am BST, but myself and Uniko are proud to be sponsoring the challenge over at "Less is More" THIS week  - YAY!




With it being a new month they are starting with a colour challenge, yellow and grey. This was chosen by Anita as it is her Birthday weekend - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anita.

As it is the Uniko May Release today, I couldn't resist using and paring the Background Blocks: Horizontal Stripe with my favourite Uniko Style flower!




I knew I wanted to create an ombre striped background, so set to putting my MISTI into action to ink and stamp each of the lines using Altenew inks.




The MISTI was put to work again to stamp and layer the Uniko Style flowers using Altenew inks. I added a simple sentiment from Simply Said and some of my favourite SU! enamel dots! 

I hope I have inspired you to join in on the fun?! 

That's all from myself for now, but be sure to head on over HERE to see what the "Less is More" Design Team have created to inspire you and to join in on the fun too. I hope to see you in the gallery!

I'll be back AGAIN soon with the FULL Reveal, Release, Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Hugs


15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Bev! Such a stylish stripey background and those flowers are brilliant, a really distinctive and modern shape. It all works so well in grey and yellow. Awesome! Thanks for being our guest DT at Less is More :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and beautiful! I can't wait for release time!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you with us this week, Bev. A really gorgeous card, I love the blocks of grey, this would work with so many designs. Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensational card Bev. Those background blocks look amazing in the different shades of grey creating that really cool ombre effect. Such a brilliant background for the bright pops of white and yellow on the florals. Have a great release today and thanks so much for being our Less is More Guest designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning, Bev! I love the ombre stripes and the funky flowers in this colour combo. Congrats on a great May release and I hope that all is going well for you and the team at HLS. Thanks too for being our sponsor and GD at LIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pairing of ombre stripes with your funky flowers is a marvelous combination of pretty and whimsy! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Bev. Great design and love the Ombré stripes. Congrats on your May release. And this is my first time being able to say thank you for being our sponsor and GD at LIM. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Bev ! Love this striped shaded background, it really pops up these Uniko Style flowers ! And what a fabulous new release you have prepared for us ! Wishing you a lot of success at the Happy Stampers Festival and lots of fun ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is stunning! I love the soft grey stripes and those wonderful flowers are so bold and pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pairing of these 2 sets is just awesome Bev. Crisp, clean and classy CAS as ever and always love to have you Guest Designing and sponsoring at Less is More. Thanks for a brilliant day yesterday, so much fun! Hope you can chill a little today! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I'm off to browse in your shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card. I love those background stripes paired with those beautiful simplistic flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the striped background on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated