Wednesday 17 May 2017

WINNER of the May 2017 Release!

Hey!

My apologies for being MIA for so long, you have all kept me busy with orders since the May Release - THANK YOU! 

I've also been exhausted by the beans during the day with their naughtiness AND busy behind the scenes prepping for the next release & Uniko's trip to Stamp Magic in Doncaster next month, more of that another day. 

Anyway, I am popping in this afternoon to announce the WINNER of the blog hop HERE, we had for the May 2017 Release. Random.org helped me pick the lucky comment...




In order of the hop the lucky commenter is...




OMG your cards are just stunning. So many original ideas to inspire me - THANK YOU:)


Congratulations Dee! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk by Wednesday 31st May 2017 along with your postal address. I can then get your goodies on the way to you.

THANK YOU to everyone who left such lovely comments along the hop and for making the release another AWESOME one this year!

Hugs to you all.


2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated