Tuesday 20 June 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #228 Colour Challenge

Hey!

I'm here again with my next CAS Colours & Sketches design team inspiration for you. This week it is Patricia's turn to be hostess as we each take it in turns for May & June.

This week is colour week and these are the colours Patricia has chosen...




We've used Stampin' Up! colours, but feel free to use any make of product that closely matches them as possible and don't forget to keep it CAS and a card though, to be considered for the weekly winners!


Here's how I used them...




Metallics always throw me a little and I get stuck as how to incorporate them! They are something I only occasionally use. However, I instantly thought of using Marvellous Mehndi on my card this time. The other colours in the combo reminded me of the rich, earthy colours of ethnic textiles.




Again, I kept things really simple. Choosing the larger mandala from the set to heat emboss in Kettle Copper EP onto Dapper Denim card and adding a small strip of Peekaboo Peach down the edge. The sentiment is from Simply Said.


That's all from me today, if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


5 comments:

  1. Oh yes! You've rocked the metallics, mega gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours - love the card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Your embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mandala stamp, this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mandalas look amazing in the copper on the blue background! It's a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated