Tuesday 27 February 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #261 - Sketch

*CLICK HERE for the Uniko Introducing Kindness Blooms & Uniko Fun Flowers Post*


Hey!

Welcome back to another fun week at CAS Colours & Sketches. Can you believe it is the last week of February? This month has gone super quick! However, before it is over, Patricia our hostess this month has one last FUN challenge HERE to inspire your card making.

This week is sketch week and here it is...




So many fun possibilities with this one, but here is how I've used it...




It's the last day of the Uniko February / 6th Birthday Release introductions and I thought this sketch suited the use of the New Uniko Fun Flowers Stencil, which coordinates with the previously released Fun Flowers clear stamp set.




I did a little bit of masking to create a little square to use the stencil and Distress Oxide Inks, added a sentiment from Kindness Blooms, another of the clear stamp sets being introduced today for the Uniko February / 6th Birthday Release. And then I added a small fussy cut Fun Flowers flower to embellish and fill a gap where I added the sentiment before I added the stencilled square ;)




It's a snowy day here in the NE of the UK as we have a 'beast from the east' weather front, so the cheery pink and orange is adding some warmth and cheer to my day! 

That's all I have to share using the sketch, but be sure to head on over to the CAS Colours & Sketches DT blog HERE to see how the rest of the team used the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by & I look forward to seeing you in the gallery!
Hugs




11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I do like the warm colours you've used here. Such fun sketch to play with too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love this, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute combination of stencil and stamping, Bev. Congrats on your 6th anniversary!! That's a wonderful accomplishment (and so many fun stamps)! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you've used for the flowers, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love how you used masking to make the sketch elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card. The masked square is so nice and your color choices are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow your masking is so perfectly done. Such a great idea for the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the block of flowers! It's a fun and cheery way to use that element of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated