Monday 21 May 2018

May 2018 Release in Review Day 1

Hey!

Welcome to the May Release in Review Day 1 (a day late).

So I am a little late with my posts due to being ill and being a mummy taking priority. I had all good intentions to be all prepared, scheduled  have cards made, photographed and ready to go and the time (as usual) slipped away from me and illness struck this past weekend too :(

Anyway, as a couple of the Design Team didn't receive their goodies in time for the countdown and release day festivities, I thought it would be nice to have them be in the limelight and have a release in review week.

Today (Monday), we are taking a look at Just Because and Large Background French Script clear stamps.






And here is some new inspiration using them from Carol and Rahmat. Be sure to click on their links for all the details and more inspiration on their blogs....



Click HERE to see more from Carol



Click HERE to see more from Rahmat


WOW! I am so inspired by these 2 projects. I love the rainbow of colours on Carols silhouette, simply seamlessly done and perfectly CAS. With Rahmat's card I had to go for a closer look as she has transformed the silhouette image beautifully and with so much detail. 

Don't go far, as I will be sharing day 2 shortly! 

Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better.
    The flowers are so delicate
    and pretty. Love them.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mommy duties always take priority - and you need never apologize for that, my friend! Thrilled that you like our cards...and we're thrilled to have some limelight opportunity! I agree: Rahmat has transformed the bloom beautifully!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Carol and Rahmat both have done awesome job! Love the CAS pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamps..can be used forany styles of cards.loved the limelight cards !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated